Monday, January 30, 2012

It's Always Snowy in Syracuse, New York

Okay, you caught me. I tried to play off the television sitcom title, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I know, it failed. Miserably.

I don't even know why I am writing this entry. Or face-lifting my blog entirely, for that matter.  Maybe it is because I am bored. Maybe it is because I miss the writing-release blogging gives me.  Maybe it is because all my friends are way too into social-media, and this is my lame contribution to the virtual-world. OR.. maybe it is because I am in the library, once again for the semester, with too much to do and not enough time to do it.

Well, this is it. For now... or until I get bored again. I promised myself (and some family members, I do recall) that I would continue blogging from Syracuse. With family and friends all over, it is tough to stay in contact.  I hope, in the most impersonal way possible, this somehow suffices.  I can't promise frequent updates, but I can promise a nerdy attempt at humor and a cynical outlook on the Syracuse weather forecast. Man, it gets cold here...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah,
    Looking forward to reading more :) Judging by that picture at the top, your school is beautiful!

    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete