Thursday, March 8, 2012

Viral.



Whether you support it, think it’s a scam, or want to be apathetic… the point is to watch it, think critically, and play a role. Whichever role.
A person I greatly admire is volunteering her time, her efforts, and her huge-heart by advocating on behalf of Invisible Children all over the western U.S. I know she would not be spending her time (after a semester in Africa herself) doing this kind of work if it was not worthwhile..
The video did what it was supposed to do. It educated me. It brought tears to my eyes. And.. it made me think about tomorrow; it made me think about human-nature and the world we live in; it made me think about how someday, I would like to have a “Gavin…” and how I would never want him to live in that kind of place.
Watch it. Spread it. Live it.
Or..
Stand by.

1 comment: