Sunday, April 29, 2012

I am a Syracuse University Remembrance Scholar

Do you remember the Pan Am Flight 103 attack on December 21, 1988?
Well, 35 Syracuse University students traveling home from a semester abroad died in that plane bombing.

The Remembrance Scholarship at Syracuse University is among one of the most prestigious and well-recognized scholarships across the country. I am humbled to say, I am one of the 35 scholars for the 2012-2013 academic school year.

If you would like to read more about the scholarship, please visit: http://undergraduatestudies.syr.edu/Remembrance/LEVEL%202/Home.html and navigate through the links.

I am so honored, so happy, and so proud to be representing one of the SU victims of that horrible incident 24 years ago.  I am eager to see what Remembrance Week will be like this coming fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment