Thursday, October 13, 2011

Adventure of a Lifetime

In just over three hours, I will be embarking upon the trip of a lifetime.  The day has come; our little group of 10 is about to split up and explore the entire country of India!  ...ok, not the entire country, but far away pockets of it.  We have 3 1/2 (uninterrupted!) weeks of travel time built into our semester abroad and I couldn't be more excited. And scared. And nervous. And thrilled. And... all of the above.  Below, you will find a quick schedule of where I will be and when.  YES - you are reading correctly; I will be visiting the Himalayas!

 
Click to see it bigger!

Internet access will be scarce, so don't be offended if you don't hear from me.  Additionally, if I am able to, I will update this silly blog with pictures and/or stories.  I am sending all my love to everyone, and am praying for a fun (AND SAFE) trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment