Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Clothes!

It's amazing how when you are in a new place, what you wear often determines how comfortable you are in that environment. Even at Syracuse, you begin to notice how people wear particular brands or styles.  They influence what you purchase and how you begin to dress (although, I don't think I will ever adopt the leggings and over-sized shirt combination). Often, it's silly, but dressing appropriately really helps you fit in. I am blonde(ish) and the whitest girl alive, so I still stick out like a sore thumb. But, having new clothes really helps me feel more acclimated. Silly? Maybe. But don't I look spiffy?

This new outfit from a store called Parampare only cost me about $15 U.S. dollars!
You can also see a bit of my room here
Yes, dorkalert

No comments:

Post a Comment